South Hadley MA Homepage
I have a tree question (removal / trimming / branches), who do I contact?
Call the Department of Public Works at 413-538-5033 or email with your tree issue. The town is responsible for trees within the public way. Tree work is contracted out to Northern Tree Service, after being assigned by the Highway Superintendent. Please understand that this process takes time. Situations will be addressed based on priority and the nature of the request.Department of Public Works Contact Information

Show All Answers

1. I have a sewer backup, what do I do?
2. The catch basin near my home is caving in / blocked, or there is a sinkhole forming. What should I do?
3. How do I get a pothole repaired?
4. I have a tree question (removal / trimming / branches), who do I contact?
5. Who should I call if a street sign / road sign is missing or down on the ground?
6. I have a street light out. Who do I contact?
7. I need to report a problem with a traffic signal / light. Who do I call?
8. I have a snow removal question. Who do I call?
9. I have a problem with rain / runoff water, from the roadway, impacting my property (a catch basin is blocked, since repaving was done, etc.). What should I do?
10. When will the street sweeper be cleaning my street?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow