Obtaining Copies of Town Zoning Regulations

How can I obtain a copy of the town's Zoning Bylaw, Subdivision Regulations or other town requirements?

The Zoning Bylaw, Subdivision Regulations and the stormwater management bylaw are included on this website under Bylaws and Regulations.

If you want an official copy of any of these regulations, you may do so by contacting the Planning Board Office by calling 413-538-5011 or by emailing Planning.

Copies of the Zoning Bylaw and Subdivision Regulations are available for purchase at the Planning Board Office for $20 each. You may request a copy by mail; however, include an additional $5 to cover postage and handling. The check or money order must be made payable to Town of South Hadley and sent to the following:
South Hadley Planning Board
Town Hall
116 Main Street
Room 204
South Hadley, MA 01075