Resident Reimbursement Requests

  1. Get name, address, and telephone number of resident.
  2. Find out nature of request: (i.e., sewer back-up, plowing damage, vehicle damage, property damage)
  3. The Highway Superintendent will call, and or collect the information needed to review the claim, and then forward the information to the Selectboard Office.
  4. The resident will be contacted by the Town's insurance agent with the decision on the claim, and / or any questions. The Department of Public Works (DPW) does not reimburse homeowners directly, as this must all go through the Town's insurance agent.