Welcome to the South Hadley Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to learn if filing an Online Citizen Police Report is right for you:
If you answered no to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered “no” to ALL of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered “Yes” to ANY of the questions please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- Did the incident occur outside of the Town of South Hadley?
- Are there known suspects for this incident?
- Is there evidence that could lead to the identification of a suspect?
- Did this incident occur on the campus of Mount Holyoke College?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
Please note that all cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed by a South Hadley Police Officer. Upon review, you may be contacted by a South Hadley Police Officer if further investigation of your case is needed. If a report is rejected during our online review process, you will receive an email detailing the reason for the rejection. Filing a false police report is a crime and offenders may be prosecuted.
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be emailed a temporary police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Using the South Hadley Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):