Town Administration

Posted on: April 5, 2017

Housing Rehabilitation Assistance

The Towns of South Hadley and Granby, currently have State funding to assist qualified homeowners in making necessary repairs to their homes.

Housing Rehabilitation Form
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Town Administration

Elevator Out of Order

Posted on: May 17, 2017